Thursday 7 March 2024

Excercici page 31

Ex 4 page 31

1.Thank you calling. I'll be happy to assist you againin the future.

2.I don't know what to do. What do you suggesst?

3. I can't remember exactly what you order. I'll check my record.

4. The order hasn't arrived yet. i'T must be lost in the post.


Ex 5 pag 31

1. similar

2. Not similar

3.similar

4.similar

5. Not similar

6.similar


Ex 6 pag 31 

1. If the product is in its original box, I can give you a full refund

2.I want compensation for the inconvenience you have caused me.

3. We finally foubnd what was causing the problem. It was a faulty part

4.There's a lot mof competition in this area, so our company has been losing business

5. Check that fan. It's making a noise

6.This part doesn't where it's supposed to.


Ex 7 pag 31

1.Customer relation respresentative

2.Customer relation respresentative

3. Customer

4.Customer relation respresentative

5.Customer

6.Customer relation respresentative

7.Customer

8.Customer


ex 8 pag 31

1 return

2 under warranty

3 refused

4 refund

5 compensation

6 make a claim




No comments:

Post a Comment

Vocabulary

E-MAILING attachment- archiu adjunt blind carbon copy- Copia oculta carbon caopy- duplicat e-mail client- Client e-mail embed-Insertar filte...